Li Ming practises in the area of commercial litigation and arbitration, focusing on shipping and trade matters.
She graduated from the National University of Singapore, placing twice on the Dean’s List. She was called to the Singapore Bar in 2012.
These are some of the cases that Li Ming was involved in:
- Seraya Energy Pte Ltd v Denka Advantech Pte Ltd and another suit (YTL PowerSeraya Pte Ltd, third party)  SGHC 2
- The “Posidon” and another matter  3 SLR 372
- Toptip Holding Pte Ltd v Mercuria Energy Trading Pte Ltd and another appeal  1 SLR 50;  SGCA 64
- Pan-United Shipping Pte Ltd v Cummins Sales and Service Singapore Pte Ltd  SGHC 198
- Toptip Holding Pte Ltd v Mercuria Energy Trading Pte Ltd  5 SLR 243;  SGHC 173
- The “Chem Orchid” and other appeals and another matter  2 SLR 50;  SGCA 4
- Gimpex Limited v Unity Holdings Business Ltd and others and another appeal  SGCA 17
- Gimpex Ltd v Unity Holdings Business Ltd and others and another appeal  2 SLR 686;  SGCA 8
- The “Vinalines Pioneer”  SGHCR 1
- The Orinoco Star  SGHCR 19
- Gimpex Ltd v Unity Holding Business Ltd and others  SGHC 224
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore