Enoch Long is a Partner in the firm’s Banking & Finance and Debt Capital Markets Practice.
He has experience across a wide range of banking and debt capital markets transactions, including general corporate financings, acquisition financings, onshore-offshore financings, development financings, programme establishments, bond issuances, securitisations and liability management exercises. He regularly advises both banks and corporate issuers/borrowers on high-value and complex transactions, and has been described as “knowledgeable” and “technically strong in solving problems”.
Enoch was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2015.
Notable Cases & Transactions:
Banking & Finance
- Acted for DBS Bank Ltd. in connection with an onshore-offshore loan facility to finance the acquisition of shares in a PRC property development company.
- Acted as counsel to the borrower (a Singapore construction and engineering company) in connection with a S$147 million bridge facility to finance the acquisition of shares of an entity listed on the Singapore Exchange via open market purchases or negotiated transactions and the mandatory general offer that would result from such purchases.
- Acted for private equity firm Schroders in relation to a S$128 million facility to part-finance the purchase of Wisteria Mall, the commercial component of mixed-use development, The Wisteria, located in Yishun.
- Acted for Bank of East Asia, Singapore Branch in connection with the bank's full suite of facility letters and accompanying standard terms to cater for, among other things, benchmark rate amendments.
Debt Capital Markets
- Acted for Lion City Rentals Pte. Ltd. and M&T Investments Pte. Ltd. in the establishment of a S$500 million secured medium term note programme under the first auto asset-backed securitisation in Singapore and the issuance of two series of sustainability-linked notes.
- Acted as transaction counsel to the arranger in relation to the establishment of a S$200 million secured multicurrency medium term note programme of the Singapore subsidiary of a PRC property company, unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by a company in Malaysia.
- Acted for Nanyang Technological University in connection with the establishment of its S$1 billion multicurrency medium-term note programme and the issuance of S$650 million 2.185% sustainability-linked bonds under the programme.
- Acted for OUE CT Treasury Pte. Ltd. in connection with the issuance of S$150 million 3.95% notes due 2026 issued under its S$2 billion multicurrency debt issuance programme unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by DBS Trustee Limited, in its capacity as trustee of OUE C-REIT.