Anne is a Partner with the Fund Management and Regulatory Practices Group in Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP.
Anne has extensive experience in the formation and restructuring of a wide range of onshore and offshore investment funds covering a broad range of strategies and asset classes including hedge funds, fund of funds, fund-of-ones, private equity funds and other pooled private investment vehicles, and regularly acts in fund transactional and advisory matters for private and institutional investors.
Anne is a specialist in the counsel and preparation of complex regulatory submissions and regularly acts in the licensing and registration of fund management companies and financial intermediaries covering a broad range of business models. Anne regularly advises on formation issues, marketing and securities offering arrangements.
Anne is ranked in Chambers Asia Pacific (2013 – 2018) as a leading individual for Investment Funds who has a deep understanding of the Singapore regulatory framework and who advises extensively on the formation, structuring and restructuring of private investment funds and the preparation of regulatory submissions. Anne is also selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in the field of Private Funds (2014 – 2018) and is recognised in Who’s Who Legal as a Leading Lawyer in Private Funds (Formation).
Anne is fluent in English, Chinese and the Malay language.
Anne was a recipient of the ASEAN Scholarship for her Pre-University studies at National Junior College in Singapore, and later read law at the National University of Singapore.
Anne regularly acts in:
- The conceptualising, structuring and formation of Singapore-domiciled funds and offshore investment funds (including fund-of-one structures)
- the drafting and negotiation of managed account agreements
- the counsel and drafting of complex regulatory submission to regulators on behalf of fund managers and financial intermediaries
- fund transactional and advisory matters for private and institutional investors
- advice on licensing and the drafting of licence applications/submissions for fund management business and financial intermediaries
Memberships / Directorships
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore