May is a Partner in the firm’s Banking and Finance Practice Group. Her practice focuses on a broad range of domestic and cross-border banking and finance transactions, including bilateral and syndicated banking facilities, trade finance facilities, acquisition financing and project financing. She has acted for local and foreign lenders, as well as corporate borrowers and funds.
May is qualified in Singapore (Foreign Practitioner Certificate), England and Malaysia.
- Acted for the lender in relation to a US$200M loan facility for the acquisition of interests in production sharing contracts in Indonesia
- Acted for the lenders in relation to S$150M loan facilities for the development of residential units in Singapore
- Acted for a Cayman Islands fund in relation to a US$300M capital call facility
- Acted for a Singapore borrower in relation to a US$200M term loan facility for a subscription of shares
- Acted for the project company in relation to project financing facilities for the construction of a water treatment facility in Singapore
- Acted for the lender in relation to loan facilities of up to approximately US$720M for the acquisition of shares in Indonesian entities
- Acted for the Singapore lender in relation to a standby letter of credit facility to support loan facilities granted by an Indonesian lender
- Acted for the lender in relation to US$120M loan facilities to refinance existing loans and import oleochemical products
- Acted for the lenders in relation to a US$240M loan facility for refinancing and working capital purposes
- Acted for a Cayman Islands fund in relation to Japanese yen denominated margin loan facilities
- Acted for a sponsor in relation to the restructuring of project financing facilities for a waste-to-energy plant in Singapore
- Law Society of Singapore
- Singapore Academy of Law
- The Law Society of England and Wales