Lee Fong specialises in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, joint ventures and general corporate work.
Lee Fong has been involved in various mergers and acquisitions work and general corporate transactions, including share purchases, asset acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and investments, takeover offers, rights issues, placements, reverse takeovers, delistings, corporate restructurings, capital reductions and continuing listing compliance. Lee Fong also has experience in advising trustee of real estate investment trusts in various transactions.
Her experience includes:
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advised offerors in takeover offers (whether voluntary or mandatory, conditional or unconditional) for companies listed on the Singapore Exchange.
- Advised listed companies in takeover offers or voluntary delistings from the Singapore Exchange.
- Advised listed companies, private companies and trustee of real estate investment trusts in acquisitions and disposals of shares or assets in Singapore or abroad (whether consideration is to be satisfied by cash, issuance of new shares and/or debt set-off).
- Advised listed companies in placement of shares (whether as part of the group’s strategy to diversify its businesses, to fund a project or acquisitions).
- Advised listed companies in rights issue (which may involve ancillary capital reorganisation to reduce the par value of its shares).
- Advised investors on subscription of preference shares or convertible bonds of, or granting exchangeable loans to, listed or private companies.
Memberships / Directorships
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law