Kah Kheng is a partner with the Firm’s Restructuring & Insolvency Practice Group.
He graduated with a Bachelors of Law (First Class Honours) from the National University of Singapore in 2009. Before joining Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP in 2011, Kah Kheng was a Justices’ Law Clerk and an Assistant Registrar with the Supreme Court of Singapore.
Kah Kheng’s areas of practice include commercial and corporate dispute resolution, with an emphasis on shareholders’ disputes, and corporate insolvency and restructuring work. He regularly acts for financial institutions and accounting firms on banking and insolvency-related matters. Kah Kheng has an active practice in employment disputes and medical malpractice claims.
- Tomolugen Holdings and another v Silica Investors Ltd and other appeal  SGCA 57 – represented a shareholder in an appeal against the High Court decision in Silica Investors Limited v Tomolugen Holdings Limited and Ors  3 SLR 815.
- Silica Investors Limited v Tomolugen Holdings Limited and Ors  SGHC 101 – represented a shareholder in an application for stay of court proceedings in a claim for minority oppression in favour of arbitration under the International Arbitration Act (Cap. 143A).
- Master Marine AS v Labroy Offshore Ltd and others  3 SLR 125 – represented three major local banks in an application to restrain a call on a bankers’ guarantee.
- Goh Sin Huat Electrical Pte Ltd v Ho See Jui (trading as Xuanhua Art Gallery) and another  3 SLR 1038 – assisted in an art trader’s tort claim for damages arising from a water leakage incident.
- Ho See Jui (trading as Xuanhua Art Gallery) v Liquid Advertising Pte Ltd and another  SGHCR 11 – representing an art trader in relation to a tort claim arising from a water leakage incident from neighbouring premises.
- Representing the shareholders of a substantial private Singapore company in the construction industry in defending a claim for minority oppression filed in the Singapore High Court,
- Arbitration in the Singapore International Arbitration Centre between the franchisor and a franchisee of an international pizza chain,
- Arbitration in the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in relation to a Sino-foreign joint venture dispute,
- Represented a foreign bank with a registered branch in Singapore in resisting an application in the Singapore High Court by the liquidator of a foreign company for disclosure of information relating to certain banking transactions conducted by the company’s subsidiaries in the foreign jurisdiction.
- Represented a former director of a company (in liquidation) in the shipping industry in defending a claim filed in the Singapore High Court by the liquidator for breach of fiduciary duties.
- Advising the Liquidators of Nortel Networks Singapore Pte Limited (in liquidation) on matters arising from and in relation to the liquidation.
- Advising the Liquidators of TS Digital Laser Pte Ltd (in liquidation) on matters arising from and in relation to the liquidation.
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Co-contributor to Chapter 12 - Suretyship, "Law Relating to Specific Contracts in Singapore"
(Sweet & Maxwell, 2nd Edition)