CJ Chen is a Consultant in Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP. CJ Chen’s speciality lies in corporate and capital markets, securities and trusts. He is a director of The Bank of Nova Scotia (Canada’s third largest bank) and a director of several companies. He is also on the advisory committees of two overseas universities.
CJ Chen was awarded the Aw Boon Haw and Aw Boon Par Memorial Prize (1971) by the Board of Legal Education.
Memberships / Directorships
- Member of the International Advisory Council of Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Faculty of Management, Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Canada – The Bank of Nova Scotia
- Amatil Investments (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Munich Management Pte Ltd
- The Bank of Nova Scotia Asia Limited
- Co-author of Euromoney Yearbooks 1984, 1985 and 1986 on legal developments in Singapore applicable to international and domestic banking in Singapore and on securities