Carmen is a Partner in the Firm's Corporate Commercial Practice Group. Her areas of practice cover mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, employment, general corporate and philanthropy and charity governance.
- Advised on and acted as counsel in a number of merger and acquisition transactions.
- Advised on corporate governance, employment and immigration matters which include drafting and reviewing of employment contracts and employment handbooks for local and multi-national corporations and advising on termination of employment.
- Advised on general corporate matters such as group corporate restructuring, capital reduction and amalgamation under the Singapore Companies Act.
- Advised on corporate/commercial agreements such as joint venture agreements, distribution agreements, cooperation agreements, licence agreements and manufacturing agreements.
- Advised local and international charities, foundations and non-profit organisations on structuring of charitable organisation, set up and compliance matters.
- Advised local non-profit organisations on registration as a charity, institution of a public character and other charity schemes under the local charities regime.
Memberships / Directorships
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law